Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

February 7-- Where we stand this afternoon

There has been no offer to anyone yet.. League sources have told me that the Steve Spagnuolo talks lasted the same amount of time as all of the other candidates thus “he’s been treated the same as the others.”



The league source told me discussions about the various candidates will continue this afternoon with follow up interviews/conversations possible..



Also, one note.. My sources have told me that no coach has been offered any deals including Jim Fassel.. It has been reported that a contract was prepared and discussed with Fassel nearly two weeks ago when he interviewed, my sources tell that “never occurred.”

It is not to suggest Fassel does not remain a candidate for the job, only to say according to the people I spoke with, his hiring was never imminent nor close to completion..



OK men..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home