Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

February 7-- Spagnuolo out of running

League sources have told me after interviews and discussions, Steve Spagnuolo will return to the Giants "to see if they can do it again"..
He will sign a new contract to stay as the Giants defensive coordinator..

So Spagnuolo is out of the running.. More when we hear it..

OK men

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is starting to becoming a debacle. It seems that lot of the coaches don't like the way the front office is structure. I can understand that, but this is head coaching gig. Dan Snyder is going to pay you for services rendered. I don't get people saying Dan Snyder is too involved, so is Jerry Jones. I think the Skins need to hire either Ron Meeks or Russ Grimm. I think Ron Meeks is the best going in now. He would be the first African-American Head Coach in franchise history. He is a disciple of Tony Dungy, that can really get this team charged.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Bram Weinstein said...

Technically, Terry Robiskie was the first African American head coach in team history when he replaced Norv Turner

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home