Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Friday, November 30, 2007

November 30-- 4 men arrested in Florida

It appears as if Sean taylor was the victim of random burglury.. Four men were arrested by Miami police today with charges pending following the homocide of Safety Sean Taylor..

Police say the men who's ages range from 17-26 knew that this was Taylor's home but did not expect him to be there and intimated that the group didn't go there to kill anyone but only to rob the house..
They encountered Taylor who was protecting his fiance and young child who were unharmed in the incident..

More to follow as the days progress I'm sure..

2 Comments:

Blogger Kicha said...

May the guilty be jailed for life.

I just can't get over a man that meant so much to so many people is gone because of these money hungry cowards.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Sanae said...

Bram, thank you and the rest of the Redskins organization for your excellent reporting this week. I am grateful that in this past week I have been able to learn more about the man that Sean Taylor was. I am sorry and saddened that the circumstances are as they are, but would like to express this gratitude.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home