Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

September 12-- Skins bring back Stoutmire

The Skins have signed safety Omar Stoutmire after Vernon Fox and Pierson Prioleau suffered leg injuries in the Miami game..

Also, LB Anthony Trucks was released from the practice squad, minor surprise there considering the coaches seemed to have liked his play.. They do have another young LB Matt Sinclair on the Practice squad and I guess they had to make room for Marcus Mason who I'm assuming will be back on the practice squad if he clears waivers today..

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The info coming out of Redskins park is misleading...they heap praise on Trucks and then dump him.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

BTW, how'd the Ebay thing turn out, and what will you be opining about?

7:49 AM  
Blogger Bram Weinstein said...

I am going to give "My Opinion" on the show.. The winner paid $16.50 to hear whether I believe Larry Michael is a Redskins jinx!!!
Great topic..
Tune in between 12-1 on the station or watch it on Comcast later Friday..

Agree on Trucks by the way

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home