Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21-- Lemar Marshall Released

The Redskins have released former starting LB Lemar Marshall today and signed former Cowboys vet Randall Godfrey.. Godfrey is an 11 year vet who spent the last 3 years with San Diego..

The team will also place WR Mike Espy on IR after undergoing surgery to repair a torn patella tendon and replace him with WR Jeryl Myers.. Myers has most recently been playing in the arena football league..

Jason Campbell told me yesterday that 15 of the first 17 offensive plays against the Steelers, he did not have headset communication with the sideline.. Pretty impressive considering he converted a 3rd and 12 and a 3rd and 10 on the opening drive.. Campbell is questionable for the game with Baltimore this weekend dealing with a bruised knee..

2 Comments:

Blogger Bucktown Skins Fan said...

Why? I mean... why? I'm at a loss here. Are HB and Sartz really showing something?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Bram Weinstein said...

They wanted Godfrey for a long time who decided to come here rather then retire..
I really though Lemar was a valuable back-up.. I was surprised too

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home