Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Monday, August 13, 2007

August 13-- Fantasy Name Help

So I'm still stuck trying to figure out what my new Fantasy team name should be.. Last year Jockey F**kers didn't make it to our league playoffs. When my team fails, we start anew..

The best I have come up with is

Earth, Wind and Weinstein
I'm Craig James Bitch (Gary Cater CSN) (I have the old Federals Logo for use)
Head Jobs
The Mexican Dogfighters
Super Smart Space Cowboys


Any and all suggestions are apprecaited.. You can comment directly to the blog or e-mail me at bram@bramshow.com

Peace

3 Comments:

Blogger Master4Caster said...

I think you should go for something to honor rookie LaRon Landry. How about the Paintball Accidents?

9:02 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

Moneybaked Bram? Pages 357-489 of Saunders' Playbook? Supersmart Noodle Armed Christians?

6:24 AM  
Blogger Bram Weinstein said...

those are good..

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home