Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16-- New Fantasy Name

I still have a few weeks until the start of the fantasy season at Red Zebra Broadcasting, but I have come to a preliminary conclusion for my new team name..

Last year my team didn't make the playoffs, and when that happens I like to start fresh..

Thanks for the numerous suggestions but ultimately the best I have heard so far came from my pal Gary Carter, producer at Comcast Sports Net..

Ira, one of the noon show producers found the old Washington Federals logo.. Gary walked by us, took one look and yelled out Dave Chappelle style, "I'm Craig James Bitch!"

And so there is it.. The site we use to do the stats for our league offers a team abbreviation.. For that I put SSNAC, an acronym for one of the reader suggestions, "The Super-Smart Noodle Armed Christians."

And there it is: Meet your future Red Zebra champs: "I'm Craig James Bitch" aka "The Super Smart Noodle Armed Christians."

Whoomp there it is.. If you can come up with something better, I'll change it.. Merchandise will never be available..

Peace-Bram

5 Comments:

Blogger Geoff said...

Yes. I win. SSNAC. What do I win? Can you get me a game worn Nehemiah Broughton thigh pad or something?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Bram Weinstein said...

I can't get anything team apparely related.. I'd get fired.. But how about a 75th anniversary DVD?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Geoff said...

I wasn't remotely serious...but I'll take a 75th DVD if you have one to give...

1:25 PM  
Blogger Bram Weinstein said...

shoot me your address at bram@bramshow.com and I'll send it to you.. Thanks..

1:52 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Bram,
first time caller... I didn't even know you were into Fantasy... football. Hey, after you give away the broughton thigh pad and the dull 75th anniversary DVD, you got anything else?

thanks,
love the show,

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home