Name:
Location: Bloomfield, CT

This is about the never ending search for the best beer in the world. And that beer is apparently everywhere. Want me to try the beer you like or make? Great, tell me how to get it.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

August 2-- A little Fantasy help please

Hey all--

With some time to kill before the lone practice of the day, I was trying to come up with a new name for my fantasy football team.. I misse dthe playoffs in my work league last year and when I miss the playoffs, I like to change it up.. So far, however, I can't come up with a suitable name, so I figure (while I am asking for trouble) I could use some suggestions.. You can e-mail me directly at bram@bramshow.com or post a comment on the blog.. Thanks..
My name over the last couple of years was Jockey Fu**ers.. I'm a big horse racing fan..

So far I've got these in mind. And they all suck..

The Steaming Poo-Yahs
The Mexican Dogfighters
Earth, Wind and Weinstein
The Fog (ex name of my youth basketball team)
The Sea Dogs
Lil B and the Fo Shizzles
Count Bramula


Obviously I need your help.. Skins update coming after the afternoon session..
Thanks

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

March of the Mustache

1:22 PM  
Blogger wegl88 said...

How about 'Wham Bram Thank You Mam'?

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home